DEADLINE ON SUNDAY 10:00
SUBMITTING ON THE SUBMISSION PLATFORM
PLEASE READ THE DEMO EXPO GUIDELINES!
FIRST, CREATE A TEAM
You’ll need to register your team at apply.hackjunction.com before you can submit a project (even if your team consist of only yourself). You’ll only need to do this if you didn’t apply with a team, or join a team already.
How to create a team:
- Sign in to the Registration Platform (apply.hackjunction.com)
- Select the Team tab
- If one of your team members has already created a team in the platform, ask them for the code to join their team
- Otherwise, click Create a Team and share your team code with people you want to join your team
After creating a team, you’ll see a new button, Project Platform, has appeared in the left sidebar. Clicking this will take you to your team’s submission page on the Project Platform. This is where you will submit your project and review other projects once the voting period opens. You’ll always be able to access it via the Registration Platform, and your personal login link will also be sent to you by email.
NOTE: if you do not see the Project Platform button after joining a team, try reloading the page.
Once at the Project Platform, you’ll be able to submit your project under the Submission tab.
- Fill in the required information. You will be asked for:
- Your main track (the track you want to compete in)
- Your project name
- A short description of your project
- Your location in the venue (the nearest table number to you)
- Link to source code repository
- Link to a demo of your project (optional)
- An image of your project (optional)
- Submit your project
- Remember, that only the last submission of any of your team members will be counted
- After the submission deadline, you will directly start with the demo expo and presenting your projects!
PROJECT SUBMISSION DEADLINE ON SUNDAY 10:00
After the submission deadline, you will directly start with the demo expo and presenting your projects!